Termites are a major problem in Chesapeake, VA. They cause billions of dollars worth of damage to homes every year, and they can be very difficult to get rid of on your own. Fortunately, there’s help!
If you’re getting ready for the springtime weather and want to make sure that your home is protected from these pests, here are 7 steps you should take before the warmer months hit.
Also, if these steps don’t work for you, go for termite control in Chesapeake, VA!
Step #1: The first one is to have a pest inspection. This will give you an idea of where the termites are and how extensive the problem is. You’ll want to do this to get your quote so that you know exactly what it’s going to cost before they begin work on your home.
Step #2: The second step is getting proof, which can be done through a video inspection. This is a much more thorough survey of your home and will show how the termites are entering, what kind they are, where their nests may be located and whether or not these bugs do any structural damage in Chesapeake, VA.
Step #3: The third step is to have an estimate to know exactly what it’s going to cost for treatment to get rid of these pests in your house. Again, a good company should provide this upfront before doing work on your property so that there aren’t any surprises later down the road.
Step #4: The fourth thing you’ll want to do is schedule service when it comes time for them to treat for termites. They usually come out around April, which makes sense because most termites are active during the springtime weather.
Step #5: The fifth step is to have them come back for a follow-up treatment. This will kill any stragglers that may have survived and keep your home termite-free throughout the summer!
Step #6: The sixth step is to have some preventative treatments so that you don’t have any further problems in the future. This will keep your home termite-free for years to come!
Step #7: Lastly, you’ll want to maintain your property to not attract these pests in Chesapeake, VA or become an easy target. You can do this by making sure there’s no debris lying around, which makes their nests more visible, as well as keeping woodpiles away from homes.
In conclusion, you can take these steps to protect your home from termites and stay free of any damage caused by these pests!
- Ducted Heating in Melbourne: Experience Year-Round Comfort September 1, 2023
- Designing Your Dream She Shed August 23, 2023
- Emerging Trends in Custom Home Building August 21, 2023
- Tips To Help You Shop For Antique Rugs! August 10, 2023
- Water Damage Restoration: What To Expect June 2, 2023
- The Essential Moving Checklist And To-Do Timeline June 2, 2023
- Skirting Boards- Best Option To Offer House An Aesthetic Look May 20, 2023
- Get Ready for the Hot Weather with These 5 Easy Air Conditioning Maintenance Tips May 10, 2023
- Shocking Your Pool: Keep Your Pool Sparkling Clean: The Art of Shocking Your Pool April 20, 2023